We took a trip to the Brookfield Zoo!! This year we were actually interested in looking at the animals. My favorite was watching the River Otters because I got to stand right against the glass and they swam, splashed, and played right in front of me. I really liked that. My other favorite part was the lion since he entertained us with a few "roars." Mommy fed a stringray. That's right her hand was holding a slimy fish and actually let a stringray eat it. She figured if I could hold the slimy fish than she could too. I was going to feed the stringray but they took too long for me and I really wanted to go on the slide. Overall it was a great day with my Mom and Dad. Enjoy the pictures.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Zoo Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment