Monday, December 15, 2008

Mommy move your big.......

This was too funny not to share. The other day I was getting ready and brushing my teeth. As always Haley was in the bathroom with me. She was trying to close the bathroom door and proceeded to tell me, "Mommy get your big butt out of way." Not only did she tell me once she told me twice. Mike being the loving husband that he is laughed hysterically. It was hard for me to laugh with a mouth full of tooth paste. I have to be the one to take the blame for that one (not because I actually have a big butt) but because I am always telling Pepper to get her big butt out of my way. I guess she actually does pay attention to everything I am saying!!! Life with a toddler can be so exciting!!!!

0 comments: