Saturday, September 6, 2008

Huge Fan

A few Sundays ago we did a walk for the PBS Kids station in Chicago. We thought it would be fun for Haley because she was going to get to meet all her favorite TV Stars!! No McDreamy here but we did get to meet ELMO!! I know I know you are so jealous!! Haley loved every minute of it! We got to stop along the walk and take pictures with the different characters. Haley liked to say hi to Cookie Monster but did not want to take a picture with him. I was a little worried she wasn't going to want to see Elmo either. But once we got to where Elmo was she was so excited. "Elmo Big Hug" is all we heard for like 10 minutes. We unfortunatley had to wait in line. But once we got to the front she went running right to Elmo. She also got to see Grover, Clifford, Dog from Word World, and Super Why. Haley loved every minute of it.

It's funny how parents will do anything for their kids. Mike and Haley picked me up from work before going to the walk on Sunday morning. By the time we were done and had lunch we got home around 3:00 in the afternoon. I decided that I was going to take a little nap because by this point I had been up since 1:30PM on Saturday. I was exhausted. My "little" nap turned into an all night sleep fest. I didn't wake up until 7:00 Monday morning!!!!!! 17 hours of sleep is a crazy amount of sleep but it felt so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Enjoy the photos!!

0 comments: