Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Potty Training Day 2

Today has been much better than yesterday morning. Haley went through 22 pairs of underware yesterday!!!!!! We didn't make it through the night but if we can get this day time thing done Mike and I will be very happy. Haley has gone in the potty everytime. She still sometimes gets her panties a little wet but she always finishes in the potty. I know some people were a little skeptical about potty training in three days but I am so glad that we tried it!! Lora Jensen's program is wonderful!!!!!!! She is the author of the ebook we read about potty training in 3 days. I would recommend it to anybody who needs to potty train. Haley went in the potty 19 times today and we only used 11 pairs of underware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so proud of her! She is even really proud of herself!!!

0 comments: