Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Some overdue Haley updates

Fall Soccer

Haley started playing soccer this fall for the parks department. She wasn't so sure about it at first but she likes kicking her ball around in practice. Now if we can only get her to do it in the game. Let's just say 3 year olds playing soccer is very entertaining!!!!

Haley's first throw in!

Whoops! Wrong side!

Preschool

Haley started preschool in September. I think she was a little unsure of what to expect and didn't think she would have fun. But she didn't cry when I dropped her off! That was a big relief for me! The best part was when I picked her up she came running to the car and said, "Mom, I had fun in preschool!" I think she was actually shocked she had a good time!




Haley is with her best friends Ava and Abby. I think the backpacks are bigger than they are!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha - I was just thinking the same thing about their backpacks! Sooo cute. Is she shy like you were?